Find Your Class
The Class Schedule
The schedule is usually ready in early March.
Once the schedule is complete, an email will be sent out to every current account holder.
You will then be able to find your classes through our online schedule.
To browse the schedule by Participant or Account holder:
1. Go to the Online Schedule, Participant Class List
2. You can search by Participant name, Account Holder’s name, or Class number.The name fields will work with all, or part of the name. If you’re looking for a group, simply type the group name into the Entrant field.
3. Click the “VIEW REPORT” button.
4. The report can be exported to a pdf file, Word document, or an Excel report.
To browse the schedule by general Class categories:
1. Go to the Online Schedule.
2. Click on the Class Schedule tab in the top ribbon of the Schedule Page.
3. You can search by Class number, Venue location, Adjudicator name, or by Category of interest (Ex. Ensemble).
4. Then click the “SEARCH” button.
5. You can set the Page Size to 10-200. You can view the report in the default grid view, or switch to Calendar view.